DosPrint release 1.3
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
THE ACCOMPANYING SOFTWARE IS LICENSED TO YOU ONLY UPON THE CONDITION
THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THESE LICENSE TERMS. BY USING THE
ACCOMPANYING SOFTWARE YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND
AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS, DO
NOT USE OR COPY THE SOFTWARE.
1 - DEFINITIONS
2 - COPYRIGHT
- Author: aSwIt s.r.l. - Vicolo Castello 3,
45100 Rovigo (RO), Italy - firstname.lastname@example.org - https://www.dosprint.com
- Chamber of Commerce of Venezia Rovigo Delta - Lagunare, R.E.A.: 144520
- Fiscal code, Commercial register and VAT ID: IT 01305590299 - Share capital Eur 10.000,00 f.p.
- Software: All the files which
compose the program, including the documentation, licence keys,
executable binaries, dynamic link libraries (DLL), images, user
interfaces and their translations
- End User: Person or Company whom the software is licensed (you)
3 - USAGE AND DISTRIBUTION
- All copyrights to the software are exclusively owned by the author.
4 - REGISTRATION
- Anyone may use this software for free, either for personal purposes
or in commercial organizations, provided it's used for legal purposes.
- This software may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the
software without written permission from the copyright holder.
5 - LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- Registration is NOT required to use this software
6 - USAGE LIMITS
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ”AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. THE AUTHOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT,
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU USE AT YOUR
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR
ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR
OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR
INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF THE
AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for
incidental or consequential damages so the limitation or exclusion
stated in the previuos paragraph may not apply to you. THE AUTHOR SHALL
IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERFORMANCE OR
NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR
ACTUAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE
AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE. Nothing contained in these License
Terms shall prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a
consumer. The author is acting on behalf of its employees and licensors
or subsidiaries for the purpose of disclaiming, excluding, and/or
restricting obligations, warranties, and liability as provided in this
clause, but in no other respects and for no other purpose.
7 - LEGAL JURISDICTION
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the author.
8 - PRIVACY
- These terms shall be governed under the Laws of Italy without regard
to conflict of laws rules and principles and without regard to the
United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sales of
Goods. The court of Italy where the author is established, shall have
the exclusive jurisdiction and venue to adjudicate any dispute arising
out of these License Terms.
- The Software connects to the Author's website to download the configuration
files and perform other tasks required for its operation. To allow those
tasks it's possible some data is transferred, about the workstation in use
(including the IP address), the configuration, etc. When allowing those tasks
- Personal data supplied from the End User to the Author, directly or indirectly,
is protected by the Italian law: Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent
Legislative Decree 101/2018 which complies with the provisions of European
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). The treatment of the data will be carried out
by the Author (titular of the treatment) with computer/manual modalities. The
data will be used for the integral execution of the contract and for the
implementations required by the law or demands from the competent Authority.
The data will not be disclosed by the Author to thirds parties without the
End User's specific consent, but what's closely necessary for the correct
execution of the contract. The communication of the data is indispensable and mandatory.
According to the aforementioned Legislative Decrees, you concur with the treatment
of your data as described above.
As required by the Italian law (art. 1341 e 1342 Cod. Civ.), you are
specifically approving chapters: 5 (limited warranty and liability), 6
(usage limits), 7 (legal jurisdiction).